Sunday, December 20, 2009

I need advices on how to gain weight and boost my stamina?

I'm 23, 41kg, with 156cm as height. I need to gain at least a few kilos to balance my body mass index(BMI). I've started jogging every weekends but some of my friends advice me to do more weight lifting than cardio workouts. Do I have to do certain exercises and change my eating regime?I want to gain weight and maintain my health;)I need advices on how to gain weight and boost my stamina?
its a combination of both. cardio will help but i think you should also balance it with weight lifting as well [weight lifting will probably give you more muscle]





as far as eating, just eat a healthy diet.I need advices on how to gain weight and boost my stamina?
Your friends have given you good advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment