Sunday, December 27, 2009

My boyfriend just got fired from his job and i need advice about how to help him cope?

I have been with my boyfriend for 7 months and he just got fired very unexpectingly, and i want to help him through to show that i'm here for him. This is like a big test for me as a girlfriend that i can't fail. I need advice about how to help him cope with it and move on...I don't want to say the wrong things and i alsp don't want to baby him too much cause thats really not what he needs...PLEASE HELP!! QUICK i WOULD LIKE YOUR ANSWER ASAP, B/C I GOING OVER HIS HOUSE SOON THANKS SO MUCH!!My boyfriend just got fired from his job and i need advice about how to help him cope?
Then just calmly ask him ';are you okay with it?'; and let him talk. If he doesn't want to talk about it, don't. If he wants reassurance, tell him you love him, ect. Just let him steer the wheel and see how he wants to deal with it. Good luck.My boyfriend just got fired from his job and i need advice about how to help him cope?
help him find a new job.
Just support him and tell him you love him.


If he does not make ANY serious effort to get a new job, then do you want this in a relationship???? an UNMOTIVATED boyfriend.





This could be a harbinger of things to come when it comes to important times......like anniversaries and birthdays.....YOURS





Just a thought

No comments:

Post a Comment