Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Any advice on how to...?

my mom plucked my eyebrows for me, and now they are worse then ever! they are two completely different shapes, and are way uneven! how do i convince her to let me get them professionally done so this doesn't happen agian? BTW: this has happened before. one is practically horizontal, and the other is shaped like a protractor! how do i convince her to let me get them professionally done? I have even offered to pay for it myself, but she says it's unessesary. i need a new, more flattering shape, and eyebrows that are even! HELP ME!Any advice on how to...?
DO see a professional! But for now I suggest getting an eyebrow pencil to even them out till you do or till they grow back. And advice! ONLY pluck strays! and leave shape to a beautician! They can choose the right shape for you, one that compliments your face and one you really like.Any advice on how to...?
everytime i really want something i write a sweet note to my mother telling her all the reaosns why it is a good reason to do what i want 2 do. u should try that! slip it 2 her oneday and she wil find it hard 2 say no to that! good luck!
don't ever tell you mom to do your eyebrows

No comments:

Post a Comment