Sunday, December 27, 2009

I want to Buy and Run a Farm. Im looking for advice and Stories of how to begin. SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY!!?

That is a dream of mine also. As a matter of fact I am moving to Mississippi to make that dream come true this year. There is some cheap land to be purchased in Mississippi, we have looked around at other areas and determined that this is the area we want to move to.





About advice, I can learn as much about running a farm from you as I have never ran one before.





I have no idea how to run a farm, but I will be hiring someone that does and depend on this person for help in achieving my dream.





I understand there are a few farm loan programs available that I intend to look into.





I plan to run a farm with farm animals as oppose to a ranch with cattle.





Do your dream, if your don't you will regret it the rest of your life.





I hope this has been of some use to you, good luck.





';FIGHT ON';I want to Buy and Run a Farm. Im looking for advice and Stories of how to begin. SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY!!?
you will either need prior farm experience (such as grown up on a farm) or have a relative or good friend to help you. There are so many things to know and learn, mostly from experience. Are you talking about a crop farm or cattle operation, or what? Give us more details.I want to Buy and Run a Farm. Im looking for advice and Stories of how to begin. SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY!!?
Takes lots of money and lots of know-how? Do you have those?

No comments:

Post a Comment