Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Need Advice On How To Not Be SHY !!!!?

ok...I don't know why I'm so shy but I just am. I only have like a few friends at my school (6th grade) and I have two that ride my bus that are the ones who I talk to a lot but....other than those two I don't talk to a lot of other people like how I do with them(laughing, talking about anything, etc...)....so how can I get over being shy??/ and getting more frinds ??





PS.---some people may say small talk llike tell them your name, ask what school they used to go to,,,,etc well it's a little too late for that seeing as how it's the second month of school-----so what are some things that I could talk to them about ???I Need Advice On How To Not Be SHY !!!!?
I was always shy and what i'verealised is that the sooner you embrace who you are the happier you'll be.Now that I've finished school i've realised that this is not important cause the friends you have now are those who really like you for who you are.Some people even like the fact that you are shy they think that it is cute and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment