Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need advice on how to deal with your best friend?

Well here's the deal. I like this guy. But I told my best friend that I didn't like him anymore. So she went and asked him out yesterday. And I've been depressed all day. I feel like I hate her, but there's no reason to. But I just do! I want us to be friends but she doesn't even deserve him! She doesn't even talk to him! I need help on how to deal with my depression and anger right now.I need advice on how to deal with your best friend?
You really need to be truthful with your best friend and tell her how you feel about this guy. Since she asked you if you liked him she definately must care about your feelings about him and doesn't want to hurt you. Tell her how you feel.I need advice on how to deal with your best friend?
don't think about how upset YOU are, but think about how happy your friend is. he must be a great guy for you to like him, and you should be happy for your friend. and plus, it's not like they'll be going out forever!
Your friend will probably not stay with the guy, she just wants to see what you find interesting in him. We all have different tastes so just wait it out .. all will be good.
you dont know my best friend lol.
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment