Thursday, December 31, 2009

I would like to make some friends over 40 and exchange ideas or how to give advice to all young people in?

ask for my email address or leave your'sI would like to make some friends over 40 and exchange ideas or how to give advice to all young people in?
Why don't you create a yahoo group for friends over 40? If you create it, they will come.I would like to make some friends over 40 and exchange ideas or how to give advice to all young people in?
i am the one so......think of another 39....
i am 27 but would need advices from you: r1w19s@yahoo.com
What is your email?? Mine is will_agee@yahoo.com.I like purpleeyes33's idea also.I'm 46 years old. Peace.
hi I am 58,with much experience ,advising and coaching young people,on many things.Also highly educated with an IQ over 145.If u are Over 25,female,or 20 male ,contact me at xkss3@yahoo.com.Tomorrow.Gotta Snooze ,Now.
hi,just email at jackdelon_1990@yahoo.com.my
Twenty six year old here. You'll have to excuse me, but age means nothing in life experience. I mean, its nice you want to get a group of you together, cool. But please don't think that everyone younger than you is clueless.
How old are you and what are you qualified to advise young people about you left many unanswered questions.
Hi,


I m near 40 would u like me


Haris
sexybratbaby@yahoo.com I'm going to be 45 next month and I have been on my own since I was 13. I feel older then my young years. I have a very old heart.........

No comments:

Post a Comment