Sunday, December 27, 2009

Any advice on how I can get a old flame to love me again?

We dated for 3 years I broke up with her she is back in town and now I realized how much I loved/love her any advice.Any advice on how I can get a old flame to love me again?
As her out for a date again..try to start out fresh again_Any advice on how I can get a old flame to love me again?
tell her how you feel silly, she will never know unless you do. take care and good luck.
start a new fire?


but before that


check if she is MBA


married


no b/f


and available for tea
Prove her...





If you are single or going throught a break up and you are looking and need someone, please visit my site, join free and start dating:


http://tinyurl.com/ykj7bm
yeah, find someone else. she's your EX for a reason.


I made this mistake. Went out with my ex again, it just never works. move on
she will give you a hint if she still cares....don't push your luck Romeo!
she has to share the same feelings as you if you are to win her back, what if she has zero feelings for you at this time/

No comments:

Post a Comment