Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice on how to improve my sex life?

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AFRAID TO BE IN CONTROL. I'M AFRAID TO BE ON TOP OR AFRIAD I WONT KNOW HOW TO ONCE I'M ON TOP. I WANT TO BUT SOMETHING HOLDS BE BACK. I'M 203 POUNDS SO MY WEIGHT MAKES ME FEEL ALITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE. CAN I GET SOME ADVICE? I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS PERFORMING ORAL SEX. I HATE TO INTIATE SEX, IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS IT. WHAT TO DO?Advice on how to improve my sex life?
You have to understand your partner already knows you're 203 pounds before you have sex......he wants you the way you are!!!! Sex is great when you can let go and get in it mentally. You have to think there are people that look worse than you think you are and are still getting theirs. Don't cheat yourself by thinking you're too awkward to have sex with. Cut the lights out and let go!!!!Advice on how to improve my sex life?
to improve your sex life ';Shake well before use';
OK, I'm assuming you're female. And I'm assuming you're straight. Guys (in my experience) love a woman on top. She does all the work and he gets to watch and enjoy as she gets to enjoy! If you've got a good relationship with your partner, then that means you should have good communication and that is the key to a good sex life. Tell him what you want, like, need and don't be afraid........he's NOT a mind reader you know! If he cares about you, he wants to please you and in the end he will get as much pleasure out of it as you will. Size is NOT an issue. Self confidence and self respect will help you find your personal power and voice in the bedroom, and then guys are always after you!
Are you kidding? Men LOVE it when women initiate sex. Don't let your inhibitions get in your way. A woman's climax is so much better when she is on top. Just relax and enjoy it.
Go ahead and initiate it. He will never say no unless he is sick or something is wrong. 203 pounds sounds just right to me. Get on top and have a blast and maybe you will. Sex is about feeling good. Do what feels right. Oral sex also goes both ways. make sure he is doing his part.





HAVE FUN
It sounds to me like the issue here is not really about sex. Its about loving yourself enough to where you wont feel like you must perform something on someone who is not deserving of your truly beautiful self. Fall in love with you and you will attract the kind of people who will make you feel comfortable when making love. My feeling about the sex thing is this... Look deeply into your partners eyes...This is the window to their soul. You will feel more connected during sex and this connection last much longer than anything else you could do physically.
Relax, don't painc..that will help you

No comments:

Post a Comment