Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pl advice me how to learn english properly by myself.?

You could ask someone who speaks English to correct your English. You could read books and newspaper in English. Also, buy a dictionary that has your native language and English. Learning the word in English and using your native language to understand its meaning is a good idea. Good Luck!Pl advice me how to learn english properly by myself.?
I don't think your question relates to Special Education. Special Education is the provision of services to children with disabilities. I understand it can sometimes be difficult to find an appropriate category.





I would suggest, resolving this question so no one answers. Then, re-ask it under a different, more appropriate category. You might get more answers.





Good luck with your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment