Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have no clue how to eat healthy. Any advice?

I started to workout again. I was at 230, now I am at between 222 and 224. So fair Im glad im not up there at the 230s....I've been trying to eat healthy but I dont know how.I have no clue how to eat healthy. Any advice?
eat lots of fruit and veggies.


eat low fat/fat free stuff.


eat a lot of whole wheats.


eat a lot of fiber (it keeps you feeling full longer)


eat a lot of protein(for lean muscle and its really healthy).


heres what you should eat every day:


breakfast: protein shake http://www.spiru-tein.com/20flavors.asp it has no fat, lots of protein (like 16 grams).


lunch: 1 whole wheat lettuce and turkey sandwich.


snack: v8 or special k protein water.


dinner: 1/2 cup refried fat free beans.


all of that stuff is really healthy and it keeps you full and helps you build muscle.


good luck!!


:]I have no clue how to eat healthy. Any advice?
Only eat until your full. don't drink soda. Don't eat white bread. Eat vegetables, eat fruit. Fish, chicken breast, turkey breast, those are your best choices for protein. Brown rice and oatmeal are also good. Peanut butter and almonds have decent protein and lost of healthy fat. Drink lots of water. Green tea is also amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment