Thursday, December 31, 2009

Im 14 years old and 163 pounds i need advice on how to loose weight fast... HELP!!?

Exercise daily! and lessen your food intake especially sugary (sweet) salty and oily or fatty food. Keep your self healthy by eating fruits and vegetables and drink 2glasses of water before you eat or take your meal. Good luck!Im 14 years old and 163 pounds i need advice on how to loose weight fast... HELP!!?
First of all look at your height because although you may not be happy with your weight you may be at an ok weight range for your height. But if you really want to lose weight I would suggest not eating fast foods, not drinking soda, working out doing cardio everyday.Im 14 years old and 163 pounds i need advice on how to loose weight fast... HELP!!?
wow this shocked me i am 17 and 105 pounds........


any ways umm well start slow when and if you do eat fast food get some thing small not BIG...and eat it slow and break it down in your mouth.


umm also start with walking in the afternoons ...


lil by litter make some adjustments..
exersize 3 hours a day...i od that in basketball practice(running) and i lost 10 pounds in 1 week.....how tall r u????
Exercise, exercise, exercise! And most important, keep in mind that fat taken off slowly is less likely to come back, fat taken off quickly almost ALWAYS comes back, and pretty fast, too!





Fruits, vegetables, water, exercise.........avoid fad diets, weird diets, and any diets that restrict you to one kind of food.
IT WILL WORK ITSELF OUT AS YOU GET OLDER
try to eat at a slower pace... so that the glucose in your food won't build up


try to drink hot water or soups before eating so that your metabolism will be faster


avoid carbs and sweets.. but don't deprive yourself


exercise.. don't just rely on a diet.. it's not safe
I lost 105 pounds in 6 months. Here is how I did it.


1. Every morning get up and walk for 45 minutes. You can start with less time, but you want to get up to 45 minutes, and it must be fast walk. You want your heart rate to go up. It must be in the morning, it kick starts your metabolism.


2. I cut out Red Meat, and fatty foods. Boneless skinnless chicken breast, baked, or grilled, rice and vegetables (steamed).


3. Eat half. Just eat half of what you normally eat. Put 1/2 on your plate, and put the rest away. Cook less. When you go to fast food, get salads only. Or grilled chicken. No fries, only diet soda. Or water.





It will work, once you get into a routine, you will get hooked on the results, and you will keep the routine. It has been over a year for me.





A sight with some really cool diet calculators and interesting calorie counting calculators is here. Check it out.


http://www.caloriesperhour.com/





Check out my before and after pic at my yahoo 360 page


http://profiles.yahoo.com/gorillamyke





Stay motivated, and get up and walk every day. I seriously lost all my weight starting off my day on my walk.





Good LUCK!
***** stop ****** eatin,wit cho big icky side head ***
personaly i dont think it's a problem
Eat five small meals throughout the day. Avoid carbs. And run at least three times a week. for starters....
Honey, you are going to hate this answer, but diet an exercise. I'm 14 and I have lost 8 lbs this past week and a half. I eat lean cuisine. I watch my calories. And I exercise for about 15-30 minutes a day... just depends on my mood. But if you REALLY want some good tips here are some of mine. I wrote these down in a notebook so they would be easily accessible and I wouldn't lose them.





1. Watch your calorie intake. Calorie value is the most important factor in weight loss.





2. Watch your fat intake. 1 gram of fat contains more than twice as many calories as a gram of protein or carbohydrate. 1 gram of fat contains 9 calories. Less fat equeals A LOT LESS calorie intake.





3. You MUST burn more calories than you consumed in order to lose weight.





4. Drink skim milk instead of any other kind of milk.





5. Make sure you are getting enough Fiber. I recommend Fibersure. Fiber helps weight lose because it moves fat through our digestive syster faster, so less fat is absorbed.





6. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day. Not only does it lubricate your joints which is good for exercising, but studies show that dehydration slow down the fat burning process.





7. Avoid trans fats and high fructose corn syrup.





8. Eat wheat bread instead of white bread.





9. Stay away from pasta. Pasta is very bad when on a diet.





10. Try to eat a lot of veggies, and some fruits. Veggies have no calories and will help you maintain good health.








Hope this works for you... it's sure working for me. 8 lbs lost in 1.5 weeks. Pretty good I'd say. I also do 100 crunches on my ab lounge and I do squats. Good luck!
Try the South Beach Diet. It really works and you'll learn healthy food choices that you can live with for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment