Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Can any1 give me advice on how to stop myself feeling jealous?

i get jealous of the most silly things its a horrible feeling.Can any1 give me advice on how to stop myself feeling jealous?
If you really want to get over this jealousy thing, then that is the first step. I think we have to understand what the root causes of jealousy are then we can do a better job of preventing it from rising up later. Jealousy is the cause of some sort of selfishness that is in everyone. We all want the world to be shaped to our liking. If things are not the way we like it, then there are problems. You probably get jealous over silly things because you care too too much. All I think you have to do is in your heart release yourself from the things you are jealous about. If possible, stop caring one way or another about it and stop thinking that it has to be your way. Let things be and let the chips fall where they may. Always realize that most things will never go like you want them to anyway. If you train yourself enough and come to terms that things will rarely be like you want them to be, then being jealousy is one thing that will be a little harder to develop and grow in your heart. Also realize that for the rest of your natural life, other people will have things that you will want because desire is almost always born from seeing things. If you think about it, a lot of times you wanted things is not because you've been wanting it, but because you saw it somewhere. Desire is born of sight and if someone else has it, then you are prone to want it too, if for no other reason than you just see them with it.Can any1 give me advice on how to stop myself feeling jealous?
Jellouscy is like a closed room with all the windows closed. Open out the windows and let fresh air enter you will forget everything.
It depends on what you are jealous of. First of all, don't compare. That is where a lot of jealousy begins. Consider your good attributes and focus on them. When I was growing up, I always thought I was the best looking. (I knew I wasn't) I always preferred my small bungalow to my girlfriend's four bedroom two storey. I loved my little chihuaua better than the neighbour's beautiful collie.


Check out the person or thing you are jealous of and see what they are lacking, maybe you are happier than that person for other reasons.


Confidence is stronger and overpowers jealousy, you just have MORE jealous feelings. Eliminate each thought one, by one. Love yourself more, try to be satisfied with who, or what you have and you are on your way to overcoming jealous thoughts. It's a process, all about understanding yourself.
If you get jealous about almost everything then I think your problem is that you are not satisfied with what you have and who you are.The thing is that one ought to appreciate what they have and realise that there are so many people worse off that they are.You should judge yourself by your own standards and try not to compare youreslf too much to others.I am not saying you shouldnt struggle to get too a better place but be happy with what you have.Dony envy peoples things that are not within your means it will only make you unhappy.be thankful them for what you have
well you have to learn to patiently assess the situation if you are feeling jealous think it over and decide if it is really worth being jealous about and maybe rate it from 1 to 10. then you can think about how you will react you make a BIGGER fool of yourself if you just get jealous and angry without thinking about the real resons for your jealousy first
Its hard to pretend you're not when you are...Think of something that made you jealous and how it affected you...if you see that by doing it all the results are negative, then practice not to be...everytime you feel it, look in the mirror and admire yourself...do it and it might help..
I do too you just have to learn how to controll it and know that its only in you and it can be contained within you quite easily.
You have to learn to trust and ignore some things.
by being my friend i will tell u emailme at vikie_chillsout92@yahoo.co.in add me and give me ur id
Do alot of things that would lessen your focus about it =)
...YOUR SENSE OF POSSESSIVE IS WHAT ALL ABOUT OF YOUR JEALOUSY....AND YOUR ARE NOT CONDFIDENT TOWARDS YOUR RELATIONSHIP(s)........
i am a jealous person myself and it has ruined many relationships for me... ive tried so hard to trust my partner and believe them, although there is something that just ate me up inside and there was always dout.. iwnt to a hypnotist and i had bottled up emotions apparently that i had unresolved... it helped to talk it out and i am now in a steady 2yr realationship..WITH TRUST!!!! try it..ino how u feel, realli..it will reak your life if you dont do something about it!!! gdluck k
Unfortunatly it goes with the territory. When you have alot to loose you panic. What I try to do is remind myself that one of the reasons Im with him is that I can trust him. Also I live by the words ';Calm, Cool, Collected'; repeat. Helps me from saying anything to him when Im being the pety kind of jealous. Good luck. %26amp; Be happy your in love!
THERE IS A REASON YOUR FEELING THAT WAY ASK YOUR SELF WHY THAT IS OR THERE IS SOMETHING YOUR NOT SAYING THAT MAYBE YOU SHOULD OR YOU NEED TO GET LAYED BY SOMEONE ELSE TO CALM YOUR NERVES
It is really normal but then hey, it's all in our blood. The best way is to always try to control that green monster in you. Jealousy can only lead to destruction of relationships and more conflicts. You have to set that in mind. Think of jealousy as a negative act. Preach to God always.
you have to learn how to appreciate it will help you
just forget it
really no, no one can get over being jeolous its a part of you, like my sister who cries easilly, when someone jokingly or seriously insults her. do you usally get a lot of attension, and latly aren't getting it, then maybe thats it. The older you get the more mature you'll get and relize, how silly u were,time
u should ************ -then u hvnt any prob. at all

No comments:

Post a Comment