Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I need some advice on how to quit smoking without taking drugs for it...any advice from people that did it?

Cold Turkey and didn't end up in the mental hospital? LOLI need some advice on how to quit smoking without taking drugs for it...any advice from people that did it?
I've had people tell me what they did is slowly cut back. day 1 take 1 cig. out of the pack. day 2 take 2 out... and so on. until you are out of cig.I need some advice on how to quit smoking without taking drugs for it...any advice from people that did it?
The easiest way is to substitute smoking with something else. You could start exercising and want to be healthy. Also if you smoke inside the house you could make yourself go outside which would probably cut down on how much you smoke. Ecourage other people around you as weel to quit. Peer pressure and fitting in can be hard.
I cannot answer your question but I am in the same boat. I am wheezing off and on and cannot replace my cigarettes. Anyone out there that have suggestions. I am a diabetic and I am not allowed to use the patch, gum. etc. I know from my sister-in-law that hypnosis does not work.
dear, try to find out a trig er[a turning point], to stop smoking for a wile. it cloud be a illness you have or even it could be a special day where youl get the self feeling of sacrificing. Then stop it for two three days, and youl feel for your self that you can stop it.
Patches are great





There you go for more info : http://index-go.com/health_fitness_medic鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment