Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Help Please!!!!! I need advice on how to deal with badly behaved children??????

I love my niece and nephew but they are some very bad kids. They come over my house and swing from the furniture. They break all the windows and dishes in the house every time they visit. Sometimes my nephew even urinates on our dining room table just to see the ';waterfalls';, I love them but I do not know what to do about their behavior. I try spanking them but everytime I do this they just wind up beating me up to a bloody pulp with their homemade whips and chains. Is ther anyting that I can do to stop their behavior??Help Please!!!!! I need advice on how to deal with badly behaved children??????
write to the prducers of the show ';The Nanny'; asap!Help Please!!!!! I need advice on how to deal with badly behaved children??????
First their behavior is not their fault, it is their parents fault. And if their parents do not discipline them at all, nothing you can do will make a difference.


I would absolutely refuse to let them into my house. If you want to visit them, go to their place or meet them at the park. WITH their mom or dad!


I cannot believe kids would act that way and get away with it.
thanks for the points, you need to work on your stories - not all-that believable
Flush-off!





This and your other degenerate questions are not the purpose of Yahoo Answers.





(I'll take 2 points for each one of them though with this same response...)
I'm a kid, And I know for a fact that spanking is not the way to solve it... I am on the student council at my school and me talk to allot of troubled kids. They way I find most effective is bye talking to them very calmly and listen to them. Make sure you hear them out before punishing them. As for breaking dishes and urinating on the table.. It takes a long time for kids to act this way. Bad experiences often cause misbehavior. Mistreatment, Pear Pressure (Probably a little young for that though) Theres lots of things that can cause this.





I hope what I said helps! :D
Send them to a millitary camp...
First of all slap their parents up side the head!!! Second tell their parents that they are not to bring their nasty little kids over unless they can control them. If either my children or my g/f's children tried anything like that they would be spanked severly. If they are beyond your ability to control YOU can not have them over. Protect yourself first, worry about them later!
keep them away from your house.they only do it because their parents allow them to do it if they are going to come to your home they need to respect your house.you need to tear their a** up.
Bogus question. If you are letting these bastards ';beat'; you with home made weapons you are a complete and total idiot. Me thinks you are full of sh-t, but thanks for playing!!!
Call child protection services in your area. Your brother or sister has serious parenting problems that need to be addressed professionally. Certainly you don't think anything is normal about a child urinating on a table or turning on your with homemade whips and chains. If you don't intervene now, your niece and nephew and your brother or sister will have much bigger problems in the future.





If you really love them, make sure they all get professional help.
IF THEY ARE THAT BAD LET THEM STAY HOME UNTIL THEY LEARN TO BEHAVE BETTER . WHY WOULD YOU HAVE THEM OVER, WHAT ARE THEIR MOM AND DAD DOING ABOUT THEM? NEVER SPANK THEM THAT WILL NEVER WORK. YOU HAVE TO PUNISH THEM, TAKE EVERYTHING YOU CAN TAKE FROM THEM. MAKE THEM SIT DOWN NOT FOR AN HOUR BUT ALL DAY. IF YOU CAN'T PUNISH THEM, THEY WIL NEVER BEHAVE. SPANKING WILL NEVER WORK.
Check out the Nanny 911 Book By Deborah Carroll and Stella Reid. Lots of helpful tips for all situations, and it works!





The key to good children is Consistency, routine, attention, boundaries, believe you can do it, and lots of love!
I don't know but I think that you are over exagerating.....


but it sounds really funny.
They will grow out of this one day. Just sit back and take the beatings. It will be worth it in a few years they will have jobs and buy you new dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment