Sunday, December 20, 2009

I was raped a few years ago and since then I closed up sexually, any advice on how to 'open up'...literally?

Uhmmm... I think you mean ';figuratively';... I am assuming your legs still work (which would be what's necessary to use the word ';literally';)? You are wanting to regain interest in sex, right?





Not trying to be a smarta$$.





You need to go to therapy. It may take a few tries finding the right therapist, but you need to find one, and talk your way thru your feelings. It, **literally**, is the only way you will open up to the possibility of having pleasureable sex again.





I wish the best for you!I was raped a few years ago and since then I closed up sexually, any advice on how to 'open up'...literally?
take life slowily and maybe u will find someone who will help u in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment