Sunday, December 20, 2009

I need advice on how to get a gf and I'm the most popular kid at school and I'm afraid the girl will say no.

I need help and tips (also advice) on how to aproach a girl, what girls like, and how to act. also what types of girls I should go for.


I'm asian. I'm really popular and I'm 10.I need advice on how to get a gf and I'm the most popular kid at school and I'm afraid the girl will say no.
just be yourself. i think its the best quaility (: besides arent you quite young?. but nvm age is just a number anyways.I need advice on how to get a gf and I'm the most popular kid at school and I'm afraid the girl will say no.
Your an annoying brat.......... Yes i have read your other questions and I so regret it because I will never get that time back. What a waste.
well i can't tell u what type of girl that is up to you but remember that life is about taking chances so take a hance and approrch her and just start a conversation like how are you and try to find something in comine so you can have lots to talk about okay...
YOUR TEN!!!! DONT WORRY ABOUT IT, BC YOUR TEN!!!!





what would you do with a gf anyway? you cant drive, you're probably not gonna be going to parties with her in them. You would'nt see her too often, except in school for a limited time. dont waste ur time on this now. have fun, YOUR TEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment