Sunday, December 20, 2009

I know it's wrong to cheat period, especially in a marriage! I do need some advice on how to be faith-full?

I think I got trust issue....I don't even trust myself. I've always cheated on all my boyfriends. I always have more then 6 boyfriend at a time and now that I am married I'm still cheating. I've cheated on my husband while we were dating and I'm still doing that. He knows I'm a cheater b/c I have confessed once to him. But I promise that it will never happen again. I really want to learn how to be faithfull to my husband. B/c at the end of my day He is the only person that I truelllly love and wants to be with. And I am with him, we have a wonderful life together and we do have marriage problem, lots of them. but he is still more wonder to me then bad. Please I need some loving advice.I know it's wrong to cheat period, especially in a marriage! I do need some advice on how to be faith-full?
What is wrong with you? If you knew this, then why did you get married in the first place?! Being faithful is not something that you learn. Being faithful is in your heart and not wanting to hurt or betray the one you love. If you ';truly love'; him as you say, you would not and could not have done this to him.





Loving advice is not something that I can give you. You are a selfish self-centered person.I know it's wrong to cheat period, especially in a marriage! I do need some advice on how to be faith-full?
Go see a counselllor and discuss why you are unable to commit yourself to one man.
Spend more time with him.
Some people may dispute what I say but I really believe this to be true. There are so many different types of diseases in this world, alcohol, drug and gambling are very well recognized by society, all have programs in which to help not only the abusers but families affected by these diseases. I think there are liars and cheaters that suffer the same disease, as well as those that steal. I think it would be wonderful if scientists invented a pill that would cure all of these diseases but for now all we have is counseling and support groups. You need to seek therapy with someone that is trained in dealing with your need to cheat on your spouse, they will help you understand the sociological reasons you feel the need to as well as help you over come the urge to cheat. Like with any other disease you need to control it and work on stopping it, with guidance you may overcome this problem. Good luck to you
Stop cheating - simple.....
What are you looking for when you sleep with other men? Love? Sexual Gratification? Adventure? People who cheat need to find out why they cheat and address that issue. Cheating is the result of a problem, not the problem itself.
look out 4 those things u think attracts u to other men and make ur husband do the same. look 4 d best in ur husband and dwell on them. also communicate wit him that way he is always on ur mind even at the point of wantin 2 cheat, u ll ve a change of hrt.
you need to stop cheating and be a better wife to your husband
Why did you get married? No love there period. Get a divorce and then you want have to worry about cheating.
you need counseling.......
Go to church.
You are simply ';acting out';. Your marriage troubles are likely the root cause of your behavior. Until these issue are addressed, your so called ';cheating'; will likely progress towards my definition of cheating (sex). By chance are you married to a lawyer? You need to spell out YOUR issues to him. Be direct!
You seem to have a sex addiction. I recommend Sex Addicts Anonymous, or Sex %26amp; Love Addicts Anonymous, both of which are 12-step programs modeled on the much better known Alcoholics Anonymous model. You can find a number to call to learn where and when meetings are held in the phone book, and meetings are free.
Look, just be yourself. Monogamy is not natural. Just be sure to stay disease free, keep emotion out of it, and be discreet so he's never finds out. If you try to be someone you are not, you will only grow bitter and resentful.
You don't have trust issues, you have fidelity issues...Go get some help and stop what you're doing. Maybe find a good sex and love addicts anonymous group and some serious counseling.
Well, I'm not trying to be mean, but you need to pull your head out of your butt and take responsibility for your actions. If you really wanted to stop doing this, then you would stop. You are awfully lucky that your husband has stuck with you even after your confessions. You need to eliminate any kind of temptation or anything that triggers your cheating from your life. Do not give in to come ons or flirtation. You need to be the stronger person! If you can't do it on your own, then you need to seek professional help. Cheating is unforgiveable to me. I think that it's one of the worst things a person can do. You should be ashamed of yourself enough to stop. If you really truly loved your husband, then you wouldn't be doing this.
IF YOU SEE A GUY YOU THINK IS CUTE TURN THE OTHER WAY. DON'T TALK TO MEN. YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES YOU CHEAT. DON'T PUT YOUR SELF IN THAT SITUATIONN. IF YOUR NOT IN THE SITUATIO THEN YOU WON'T CHEAT.
Would you like it if your husband was cheating on you? Do you need the attention from other men to feel good about yourself? Maybe you should look into counseling for yourself. Then when you are ready then the both of you can go together. Then maybe when you have both figure out what going on in your marraige then things will be even better. I have never cheated on anyone cuz the guilt would be hard to handle. You need to built that trust back with your husband. If that doesn't work then it is time to move on and let him go. Good luck!
I feel you. I have been married for five years now with my husband. I was also previously married for two years. My second husband and I met at our work while I was going through my first marriage.Before my first marriage ended I had already not only cheated with someone I met, but also cheated again with my husband that I am now married to.Everything was going we'll so I thought with me and my second husband, until baby mama drama started,which led me right back to the guy who I cheated on my first husband with.Crazy.Right. Things happen. Cheating yes is wrong, there is no way to justify that.However, for me I always had guys that cheated on me too so it just seemed like they were getting back what they deserved. In your case I don't know the full story,but learning how to be faithful has to start from within. You have to pray on it and ask for help in that department. We all have weaknesses and there are so many temptations out here all we can do is try to be strong and stay away from those people who may tempt us.Just pray on it and ask God for guidance and strength. I have. Remember the devil always tempts you in the area he knows as your weakness.Stay Strong.
Sorry but you describe yourself as a HO. You need a moral compass maybe church will help.
I THINK YOU HAVE AN ADDICTION. THERE IS SUCH A THING AS SEX ADDICTION. GO SEE A COUNSELOR. IF YOU TRULY LOVE YOUR HUSBAND AND DON'T WANT TO DO IT ANYMORE, BUT FIND YOURSELF STILL DOING IT. THEN YOU HAVE AN ADDICTION.





I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU MAINTAINED 6 BOYFRIENDS AT A TIME.
You need some serious counseling, because obviously you have issues. I don't believe they're going to get any better without professional help...and probably lots of it.
FIRST OF ALL, seek professional help. Secondly, tell your husband exactly what's going on in your mind. Both of you need to figure out why you feel the need to have multiple partners. You need to be very careful. You could end up pregnant by another man or bringing a disease home to your husband.
you need some help from a therapist ..as fast as possible....also u need to turn to God if ur not a believer...then what about ethics?
If you cheat for the first time and admit the mistake, it is OK. But if cheat in purpose than it will not good. So try not to cheat your love ones but your skill can be more useful if you are a business. Think about it!
Have sex with you husband alot and you will no want to cheat on him and he will not want to cheat on you but the sex time has to be at least 2 hours long a day!!!!
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment