Sunday, December 20, 2009

I have a silver fridge and i want to spray it like the stripey smeg fridge or sim any advice on how.?

yes, there are canned one part epoxy spray paints for appliances -- the most important point is preparing the surface to be painted before any spraying starts. that means a through washing with tsp or a ';409'; type degreaser -- rinse-- dry well and follow the directions on the can -- especially the temperature range of the room.I have a silver fridge and i want to spray it like the stripey smeg fridge or sim any advice on how.?
Ive sprayed a washing machine before with excellent results. You'll need plenty of clingfilm and newspaper as well as a steady hand!I have a silver fridge and i want to spray it like the stripey smeg fridge or sim any advice on how.?
get a spray can in the colour you want, and spray it. er....
Ask HD or Lowes for an appliance paint...don't guess at this, it's a common question.
I recently painted my fridge from almond to black. I used appliance paint made especially for this. You can find it in home building stores. I only know of a few colors it comes in, but you can ask the paint person there if any other type of paint will work. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment