Sunday, December 20, 2009

I can't shake this cough/sore throat! Any advice on how to get rid of it naturally(no medicines)?

Theres gotta be a way to get rid of it w/o cough syrup (which I hear doesnt work anyways). What did they do before modern medicine?I can't shake this cough/sore throat! Any advice on how to get rid of it naturally(no medicines)?
Try green tea with honey. Its a natural medicine. but dont use sugar to sweeten it..that defeats the purpose. I had strep throat like 5 times in one year. And the only thing that would help me sleep was green tea with honey...Good luck..hope you feel better!I can't shake this cough/sore throat! Any advice on how to get rid of it naturally(no medicines)?
Have you tried to sleep with a humidifier near your bed? That helps me. Also, I have peppermints to suck on and herbal tea with honey. I hope you feel better!
Try some regular Lipton Tea. The tannic acid in non-herbal tea is very soothing to sore throats. Popsicles help soothe the burn, too.
have a spoonfull of the purest honey a couple of times a day, and drink hot, but not boiling water with lemon and honey squeezed in.





Hope you get better soon
Drink lots of fluid's (definitely cold) and drink it with a straw and aim the straw towards the back of your throat it makes it hurt less (numbs it) use a humidifier and lots of throat lozenges (the ones that I use are the hall's fruity flavor's because they taste good and helps numb your throat.) eat lot's of popsicles I recently had a sore throat and i ate like 3 boxes. I hope this help's get well !!!!!!:)
Echineicha (I believe that's how it's spelled...) is a completely natural way to boost your immune system without medications, which can help to get rid of colds and the like. You can buy it at almost any drug store (Walgreens, CVS, etc.) and usually at grocery stores as well. Good luck with feeling better!
try drinking a lot of juices to boost your immunities
Why don't u try drinking hot tea for your cough. My parents always made me drink tea to get rid of sinus problems, fever, sore throat, and also cough. Or the flu it tastes really nasty but is effective.
I have some suggestions, try having some tea or something that will coat your throat or a cough drop.
For the sore throat it helps to breath in the steam during a warm shower. Also, a humidifier is also good if you live in an area where the air is dry. If you just got over a cold, cough/sore throat will normally disappear after 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment