Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hey, My boyfriend just left for Iraq. If anyone has any advice on how to deal please let me know.. Thank you?

Hey, My boyfriend has just left for iraq about 1 month ago. If anyone has any advice at all for me about anything please share. I would love love lots of suggestions on how to cope. Thank you so muchHey, My boyfriend just left for Iraq. If anyone has any advice on how to deal please let me know.. Thank you?
keep in touch for sure it will not only help you but him too. here is always a way to keep in touch.Hey, My boyfriend just left for Iraq. If anyone has any advice on how to deal please let me know.. Thank you?
When my husband left, I was very emotional. I wanted to hear from him so badly! What I suggest for you to do is this:


-Try blogging about how you are dealing with him being gone.


-Express yourself and allow any and all emotions to freely pass.


-If you have to cry, then cry about it, but don't become depressed.


-PRAY for his safety and the safety of the other brave soldiers that fighting alongside him.


';Cherish the moments that you have spent together, and expect even greater when he returns!';
keep writing to him and he will write you back, that will make the time you guys have together that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment