Sunday, December 20, 2009

How to reduce my anxiety, advice please?

how do you reduce anxiety during the day and then at night to get to sleepHow to reduce my anxiety, advice please?
I have anxiety disorder. I found that the BEST way to reduce anxiety and help get better sleep at night is to get regular exercise. Yoga has worked the best for me. I would recommend it to anyone.


LeslieHow to reduce my anxiety, advice please?
Exercise, organize, and if that doesn't work talk to a pill pusher as a last resort. I took the easy way out first....I talked to a shrink that got me on ambien and klonopin, since they are not highly addictive when used as precribed. That is what I was told...I wonder what the drug rep paid that fool to make a fool out of me.
Walk briskly each day %26amp; then at night, do one or more of the following: drink some chamomile tea, read, listen to some relaxing music while lying on your couch or across your bed.
xanax
seperate yourself from those people things and situations you know upset you.
exercise, or get a script from the doc...like xanax, or klonopin.

No comments:

Post a Comment