Sunday, December 20, 2009

Believe it or not. I was SO horney all the time. I asked someone advice on how to make it go away.....?

She told me to pray. I did. It went away. I used to sleep with this guy and he came over, I got on top and then I got off and I said I cant do this anymore. Now, I have not thought about sex at all


(maybe a little ) I have not masturbated that much and I am saving sex for marriage! cool!


What do you think about that?Believe it or not. I was SO horney all the time. I asked someone advice on how to make it go away.....?
Hallelujah! However...





The only problem with masturbating even a little bit is that sex is not supposed to be one-sided. It is meant for a man and his wife to both please each other. But that is great that you are waiting until marriage. When you get married it will be so special that both you and your spouse will be happy that you waited. Congratulations on making that wise decision.Believe it or not. I was SO horney all the time. I asked someone advice on how to make it go away.....?
wrong never can be rectified by wrong





solving wrong by wrong you will get wrong again





pray from other than Real God is it self a much bigger sin than to be horny sex, even a horny sexy is too big too





Read Islam, find real God, make new friends, get married with a muslim, you will see the problem is solved.





be sexy with your husband not a sin, but sex out marriage is sin
That's really great. See? People can change for the better. All those people who roll their eyes at the 'waiting until marriage'; idea are really mssing out. They only do that because they will never know what that is like. Marriage success rates increase dramatically if they wait and are monogamous. Why do you think divorce rates are too high? Because everyone's taking it for a test drive beforehand, and they've started steering before they've committed.
Unlike Cake, I *couldn't* care less.








Addendum: Tommy the Skip Licking Drunk - ';you need laid';





What, if I may ask, is a laid?








blindly_invisible - ';All those people who roll their eyes at the 'waiting until marriage'; idea are really mssing out.';





Uh... I think you may want to reexamine your reasoning there.
';I have not masturbated that much';


Dude, there's your problem right there.





*edit*


Cake: ';i could care less';


Haha... then why DON'T you? You mean you couldn't care less.
Try rigorous exercise or rigorus activity.
Who did you pray to?


I still prefer Zeus. He delivers four million never-years before the others, usually. :D
... if you're telling the truth, then congratulations





lasting peace of mind is a rare achievement





good luck
Congradulations... Learning self control is important and praying for it really helps
I have my booty call on speed dial for when I get horny, no need to just go around being horny.
Good advice. Nothing kills the libido faster than talking about god.
The guilt trip won't last much longer.
when I get horny I have sex, it works great.
good for you
i could care less
you need laid
videos or we're not buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment