Sunday, December 20, 2009

Guy needs advice on how not to be ';just a friend';?

I met this girl a couple of weeks ago. We鈥檝e hung out a couple of times, mostly in groups of each others friends. One night we did go out together (met up for happy hour after work, hung out the rest of the night) and she seemed to have a good time. I see her each week at trivia and we talk over email almost every day. Each time I do see her, she always inquires about my future plans (for example, am I going out Thursday night or we should meet up this weekend). I really like this girl and I鈥檓 kind of confused.





My question: am I just a friend to her? Or is she just trying to get to know me better before anything escalates? Is this some kind of playing hard to get move on her behalf? Any advice on what I should do to be more than a friend?Guy needs advice on how not to be ';just a friend';?
just try to grab her a.s cheek or something ...youll find out thenGuy needs advice on how not to be ';just a friend';?
She is nice and friendly and is trying to get to know you. If you like to date her ask her for a Saturday night dinner date.





Also, do not send personal e-mail messages on your work e-mail. They are monitored. You also need to check your workplace dating policy. You don't want to get into any trouble at work for dating a colleague. Good luck.
Just ask her out. The worst thing is that she says no but atleast you wont be thinking about it. Just casually ask her out. It looks like she is shyly trying to ask you out anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment