Friday, January 8, 2010

I need some advice on how to gently break up a couple....?

so that I can have Goaty all to myself. I really think I am deserving, and I have waited long enough!





Grundle: don't hate the playa, hate the game.I need some advice on how to gently break up a couple....?
Gently doesn't work - try brute force like sleeping with him/her (depending on the gender of goaty). Only thing is, if they're willing to do this, do you know they've be faithful to you and not break your lovely heart...?





Much better idea - find a geek, not that I've got any bias in this situation...! ;)I need some advice on how to gently break up a couple....?
Invite them to a threesome. The guy will be on board, she will not and a little pressure from you on him should do the trick.
I must agree 100% with hardhat on this one.
Easy...





All you have to do is Feck better than the other person.
I like boobies to
What about me, you don't like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment