Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice on how to shave.?

I'm disabled due to a tumor i had wen i was younger. I cant shave my under arms. I need other ppl to help. I've thought about getting it lasered off but is expensive any1 have an tips on how to do it? (I only have use of one arm)Advice on how to shave.?
You may need to get someone to apply hair remover to it. Even waxing will grow back. They sell under arm hair remover for sensitive skin. This would be the least expensive way to go.Advice on how to shave.?
This might sound dumb but I would get a razor mounted on my wall so you can use your arm to lift the other one and move up an down .. I think thats what i would do !!! hope it helps .. Oh yeah.. and there is a machine you can buy like a walmarts and its like 90-100$ and you can remove any hair you want 4ever! I know this lady that did it on her lags and she said it does hurt but she never had to shave since that was back in tha summer time!!
I agree on the waxing.


If you can't afford to get it done at a salon, you can buy it for a good price, and have somebody help you do it at home.


You still wouldnt be able to do it independantly, but it lasts sometimes more than twice as long as shaving, depending on your skin.
ouch, that's a predicament. What about getting it waxed? someone at a salon could do that for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment