Friday, January 8, 2010

GUYS - did I give this girl good advice about how to act around guys?

This girl on here asked a question about having drunk sex with some guy. I want to know if guys agree with my answer from a male perspective.





Here is the link to her question and my answer (mine is near the bottom)


http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>GUYS - did I give this girl good advice about how to act around guys?
You did!





The best I've ever freaking read! I think exactly like you do, but have a difficult time to conveying these thoughts through Yahoo Answers. I'm going to take what you said and boomark it.GUYS - did I give this girl good advice about how to act around guys?
nope i like it when a girl txts me it shows interest i hate starting that convo i mean im a man but cmon why cant women start the **** if they know you like em also i dont set rules i just go for women i like plz help on my question the links in the source
From my experience guys hate it when women set boundaries so they will say NO you didn't answer it right. They want the booty call with no strings attached. But yes, your answer was right on, from a girls perspective. Reminds me of the Book The Rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment