Friday, January 8, 2010

Anybody got any advice on how to find droids?

Jam their com link and trace it to their location.Anybody got any advice on how to find droids?
If you ever experience a burning sensation in your posterior, you don't need to look further, they've found you.Anybody got any advice on how to find droids?
Dude most of those were wiped out in the clone wars. They aren't being produced anymore.





Hmm... let's see... how can we fit this into R%26amp;S? Oh, I got it:





God damn I'm a nerd...
I only know that these aren't the droids you're looking for.





Move along, move along...
Usually, my Doctor finds them after a thorough exam.......





Oh, sorry, I thought you said 'Roids.
These are not the droids you're looking for.
Yes.





400 credits, up front.





Put that blaster down.
Rent a dvd of Star Wars.
Go to Radio Shack :-)
No, and I'm outa here. Too many boring people here at the moment.
I'd say you're definately in the right section! Fire away!

No comments:

Post a Comment