Friday, January 8, 2010

Are you scared to answer? Or do you just not know how to give advice? Need advice on how to give advice...??

Why is it almost 100% of the time I ask a question I get one or more people criticizing me for asking that question, or being in this situation, or criticizing my spelling, grammer, punctuation.. whatever.. I'M ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE NOT TO BE TREATED LIKE A CHILD OR AN IDIOT!! I'M NOT ASKING FOR PERSONAL BELITTLEMENT BY THE AVERAGE PERSON WHO IS MISRIBLE WITH HIS/HER LIFE AND THE ONLY WAY OF MAKING THEMSELF FEEL BETTER IS BY PLACING JUDEMENT ON ME... I am not asking for your judgement! I really dont care what you think of me!! Just for once I would like some advice instead of someone trying to put me down for living my life the way I live it.. If you dont know how to give advice..here's some advice.. Put your own opinions aside and put youself in that persons shoes think what it must be like to be them then think what would I do if I was them?..I also noticed when I do get advice its filled with so much negitivity! Are there no positive people on here who know know how to give advice?Are you scared to answer? Or do you just not know how to give advice? Need advice on how to give advice...??
I love you Bails!!!!! I second your every emotion.Are you scared to answer? Or do you just not know how to give advice? Need advice on how to give advice...??
Giving advice is not the answer, you might want to use the word suggestion, something like this, I would suggest you might try this or that instead of trying to give advice, I am a professional councillor and believe me giving advice will only come back to haunt you. good luck.
I agree, some people think that criticism and advice is one in the same which it is not. You can offer advice to a complete stranger if they give you permission to do so. Criticism even so called ';creative criticism'; should only be given to a person that you know well and one should still be cautious when doing that. It can offend a person. Before I give anyone any type of advice, I usually wait until asked and also I do so with kindness and consideration of thier feelings. Critisism is really another person's opinion. If you find a person that can only criticise, it is a person that can never give good advice. Thier advice will always lead to judgement.
So don't act like a child or an idiot.
I agree with you a 100%. I joined this place not too long ago. I have learned a lot from people's answers, and people have been helpful to the few questions i've asked so far. But when i browse around here looking over people's questions and answers, i find a very disturbing amount of rudeness. I dont know what the fettish is here about proper spelling. It is typical that someone comes on here with a problem in life that they need help with, and because their spelling and or grammar is off, instead of getting help, they get nasty remarks such as they must have that problem because their stupid and or uneducated as demonstrated by their spelling. Just because someone cant spell or write a proper sentence, does that mean they should be kicked, and dont deserve a thoughtful response?


I will go and find your other questions if they are still open, and try to see if i could give you a reasonable answer.


Okay, i looked at your other questions, and you have asked THIS question over and over again. What's up?
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!


Tho, is it okay if I think of you as AWSOME?


Or a ROLE MODEL?


I get that too, sometimes!


YOU ROCK!! OUT LOUD!!!
Let it be your constant method to look into the design of people's actions, and see what they would be at, as often as it is practicable; and to make this custom the more significant, practice it first upon yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment