Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ladies, any advice on how to climax?

I have never had an orgasm during sex. I have always been very close to it but for some reason it just doesn't happen! I know how to please myself but when a guy does it he doesn't always hit the right spot - even when I show him.


The same goes for oral sex and when a guy puts his fingers inside me. It feels great, but I will never climax. I wonder if it has to do with maybe pleasuring myself too much alone, or that I just can't do it!


I know it's not the guy, it's me.


Please elaborate!Ladies, any advice on how to climax?
Perhaps you get nervous at that moment or maybe he stops hitting it right? I heard that through masturbation you can really screw up the whole pleasure through sex thing. You may get off too soon or just not feel as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment