Friday, April 30, 2010

I neead advice on how to date a celibate guy, when i love sex and want to share myself with him!?

m 21 and im dating a guy (24) who is a virgin for personal religious beliefs. i absolutely adore the restraint, faith and commitment that it takes for him to stick with this. but i am not a virgin, and i love sex when its with someone who i adore and love.





has anyone ever been in this situation where you want to be intimate with your partner, but doing so would end their vows of celibacy? and how did you cope? What happened? i want to ';share myself'; with him, but hes not interested.





ive never been faced with such a situation, and i have no clue what it the best way to approach it. I love him, and i want to be with him.





help!!I neead advice on how to date a celibate guy, when i love sex and want to share myself with him!?
Why would you date a guy with such different values than yours? Either you will not get sex and be frustrated or he will give in and feel guilt and shame. Find a guy with whom you are compatible with.I neead advice on how to date a celibate guy, when i love sex and want to share myself with him!?
This guy sounds like a real brainwashed tool. You should dump this loser.
keep your knees together and wait for him, if you want to wait for him.
well i can see you doing a lot of solo sex... just keep the faith and it will happen.. dont stray... keep going solo as much as possible when you feel the urge....
  • laura mercier
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment