Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice on how I can get a girl to go out with me!!!?

ok I really like this girl but idk if she likes me. how should I get closer to a relationship with her .I need advice on how I can get a girl to go out with me!!!?
Well first, get to know her. Be friends for a while. Then you can ask her if she likes you as more than a friend.





G.LI need advice on how I can get a girl to go out with me!!!?
Ask her out.
well,. make friends with her.. but first make sure that you are certain to that feeling that you like her.


then be her closest friend(dont act like you really like her)


by then decide if you still want her more than friends or you are contented with what you have now.





if you still want her and like her very much, then propose!! :)


and do it in a special way.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment