Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice on how to get a like to like me back.?

i always get so nervous when i talk to him that i kind of end up making an *** out of myself. on top of that i have some competition.I need advice on how to get a like to like me back.?
Learn how to flirt, and use it in his direction. Women that know how to do it are deadly. Confidence in your femininity can be very attractive.I need advice on how to get a like to like me back.?
well first of all try looking at him and smiling sweetly. and try not to be too avouous and pick out somethink to wear that you think will catch his eye and chat with him or something.
The secret of good sales technique is to show the merchandise and then take it away!





Since you really do not want anything untoward to happen with the accutane, best take the merchandise away for the duration!

No comments:

Post a Comment