Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need help on how i can get a girl to notice me,really good pick up lines and some advice on how to ask the g

As a girl myself (well, woman), I have to say PICK-UP LINES ARE THE WORST! They are so annoying...don't use them. I can't tell you how many guys I've laughed at for using them...not to be mean, but because they are so tacky. Just be yourself and let the conversation flow. Ask about her. If she mentions something you know about, talk about that. Don't be fake with pick-up lines...they don't work!I need help on how i can get a girl to notice me,really good pick up lines and some advice on how to ask the g
omg there really is a thing called a pick up line? lolI need help on how i can get a girl to notice me,really good pick up lines and some advice on how to ask the g
dont use pickup lines. just go up to her and start a conversation. and if it goes well, ask for her number
start with being her friend
1. ';Hey, You, I'm over here';.


2. ';Didn't I see you somewhere before, oh yea, in that Victoria Secret magazine';. That's a shoe in for sure.


3. ';Oh My God, I just died and went to heaven and there's a beautiful angel standing right next to me';.


4. ';Do you want to get it on, no I meant your sweater';. That way you're safe no matter what her answer is.


5. ';You may not be my Mrs., but you sure are my Mrs Right Now';. No, that one might not go over too well.


6. ';Yo Mamma who's your Daddy?';


7. ';Didn't I see your picture on SugarDaddies.com, looking at my profile?';


8. '; You want to go for a ride, on my Stallion?';


9. ';Want to play hide the salami, I'll bring the salami';.


10. ';Wanna play doctor, you can be the patient';.





Let me know how those work for you.


If they work, I get the credit.


If they didn't work, it was your fault for picking the wrong one ;)
try saying ';hi.';


jeez
Ask her if she wants to grab a bite to eat Saturday night, heard there's a great restaraunt down town...

No comments:

Post a Comment